Check Unclaimed Amount Status

Process for claiming the Unclaimed Dividend / Redemption Amounts by the Unit Holders is as follows:

The request for claiming unclaimed dividends or redemptions should be made by the Unit holders to Union Asset Management Company Private Limited (the AMC) or the Registrar (CAMS) by submitting the Form. The claim will be verified with the records and processed accordingly. In case you require any further information / assistance, please contact Union Mutual Fund at 18002002268 or 18005722268 (toll free no.) or at 022-67483333 or you can also write to us at or visit the nearest Customer Service Centre of Union Mutual Fund or CAMS.

Click Here to check the status of your unclaimed Dividend/Redemption Amount.